Weʼve been making our classic boat shoe since 1979 and continue to find ways to make this Timberland® icon even better.
From the premium nubuck leather upper, to the rawhide laces and smooth leather lining, these womenʼs shoes are a treat to look at and wear.
Feel the support and shock absorbing properties of an EVA footbed with each step.
- Premium nubuck leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated tannery
- Classic boat shoe styling
- Traditional handsewn construction
- 360˚ functional rawhide lacing system
- EVA footbed for cushioning
- Leather lined footbed from a LWG Silver-rated tannery
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole for lightweight comfort
- Non-marking siped outsole for grip and flexibility with 34% recycled rubber