New Collection Phenix 2019/2020
- SensorFlex™: With a triple-layer suspension system that flexes with every step, the SensorFlex™ comfort system instantly adapts to uneven terrain to provide a smooth, stable and lightweight walk.
- Lightweight: These shoes are extra light thanks to an innovative component used to build the sole.
- Certified Tannery: One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third–party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Ortholite® Insoles: Ortholite® comfort foam insoles provide moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long–term cushioning. The ultra–breathable material wont break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive.
- Recycled Rubber: Combine what you stand for with what you stand on with these 34% Recycled Rubber soles. They deliver the traction and durability you demand whether communing with nature or commuting to work.
- Recycled Content: Made with at least 50% recycled content to help reduce the environmental impact of material production.
- TIMBERLAND are Earthkeepers constantly striving to make products more responsibly. Almost all of their products are crafted with at least one eco-conscious material: products that earn this mark are held to the highest environmental standards.
- SensorFlex™ technology gives superb support, suspension and flexibility
- Premium full-grain leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery and mesh
- Soft, breathable and eco-friendly mesh lining is made with 50% recycled PET
- An OrthoLite® footbed offers cushioning and support
- The rubber outsole offers comfort, superb grip and eco-conscious cool with 34% recycled rubber
stars based on 0